PRIVACY REGULATIONS FITNESS-BOX.NL
Fitness-box.nl is a webshop for fitness equipment and is part of Fit2Go.nu
Registered in the Chamber of Commerce under number:
Chamber of Commerce 55790402 Office number:
000025407325 | First Zeine 120, 5144 AM Waalwijk
These privacy regulations are used by Fitness-box.nl and describe, among other things, which personal data is collected and processed by Fitness-box.nl and for what purpose.
a) File: any structured set of personal data, irrespective of whether this set of data is centralized or distributed in a functionally or geographically determined manner, which is accessible according to certain criteria and relates to different Clients.
b) Processor: the person who processes personal data on behalf of the Controller, without being subject to his direct authority.
c) Third Party: any person, not a Customer, the Responsible Party, a Processor, or any person who is authorized to process Personal Data under the direct authority of the Responsible Party or a Processor.
d) Services: collective term for all services that Rentfitness.nl is able to provide via the Platform for the benefit of the Client, including integrated courses in the field of fitness, health, fitness and well-being.
e) Customer: the person to whom personal data relates, in this case a natural person who purchases one or more Services from Rentfitness.nl.
f) Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
g) Platform: the website of Rentfitness.nl through which it offers services.
h) Regulations: these privacy regulations.
i) Responsible: Fitness-box.nl
j) Provision of personal data: the disclosure or making available of Personal Data.
k) Processing of Personal Data: any action or set of actions related to Personal Data, including in any event the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating, modification, retrieval, consultation, use, provision by transmission, distribution or any other form of making available, bringing together, relating to each other, as well as protecting, erasing or destroying data directly in / from the administration.
l) Wbp: Law of 6 July 2000, containing rules on the protection of personal data (Personal Data Protection Act).
1. These Regulations apply to all fully or partially automated Processing of Personal Data for which Rentfitness.nl bears the responsibility. It also applies to non-automated Processing of Personal Data contained in a File or intended to be contained therein.
2. These Regulations apply within Fitness-box.nl and relate to the Processing of Customers' Personal Data.
3. INCLUDED DATA
1. The Processing of Personal Data relates to personal details, namely name, first name (s), initial (s), gender, date of birth as well as address details (address, zip code, place of residence), telephone number (s), e-mail address. (es), IP address (es), login and account information.
2. The Processing of Personal Data also relates to Personal Data concerning the health of the Customer, namely weight, height and waist and hip size.
4. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
1. Personal data will only be processed by Fitness-box.nl for certain purposes. No more data is collected than necessary for the purpose. The purposes of the Processing of Personal Data in respect of Customers are:
a) proper execution of the provision of Services by Fitness-box.nl;
b) communicating with the Customer, including communication for the benefit of the purchase of Rentfitness.nl's services by the Customer, communication for marketing purposes, communication about the services and communication about the conditions under which Fitness-box.nl performs its services;
c) providing information to the Customer as part of Services, including but not limited to information about and analysis of the Customer's physical properties as a result of the purchase of Services;
d) improving the Customer's user experience, including but not limited to the provision of Services and personalized content;
e) improving the quality of the services provided by Fitness-box.nl in general;
f) solving any problems that the Customer experiences when using the services of Fitness-box.nl.
g) financial settlement of the delivery of Services to the Client.
5. Personal data can also be processed for purposes other than the above, in which case Fitness-box.nl will request prior permission from the Customer.
Fitness-box.nl reserves the right to change this disclaimer.
1. FOUNDATIONS FOR DATA PROCESSING
Personal data is only processed if:
a) the Customer has given his unambiguous consent for the processing;
b) the Processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement;
c) the Processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation;
d) the Processing is necessary to represent a vital / legitimate interest of the Customer.
2. QUALITY OF DATA PROCESSING
1. Personal data will only be processed insofar as it is adequate, relevant and not excessive, in view of the purposes for which it is collected or subsequently processed.
2. The Personal Data must be correct and accurate in view of the purposes for which it is collected or subsequently processed.
3. THIRD PARTIES
1. Articles from third parties are offered via the Platform. If the items are purchased from these third parties, separate terms and conditions (of these third parties) may apply.
2. The use of the Platform and the purchase of Services may require the software of the third parties, in which case separate conditions (of these third parties) may apply.
4. EXCHANGE OF DATA
1. Within Fitness-box.nl, Personal Data may be provided to Fitness-box.nl employees without the Client's permission, insofar as this is necessary for the performance of their duties.
2. Outside of Fitness-box.nl, Personal Data may be provided without the Client's permission, if provision is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
3. The provision of Personal Data to Third Parties requires the consent of the Customer, unless the above situations are involved or when it is necessary to implement a statutory regulation. If the provision falls outside the objective of the Processing of Personal Data, the permission must be given in writing.
4. When acquiring Personal Data outside of the Customer, the Controller will inform the Customer of his identity and the purpose of the Processing of Personal Data. The Responsible Party will notify this at the time that the data is recorded by the Responsible Party or if the Responsible Party collects the data only for the purpose of providing it to a Third Party, at the latest at the time of first providing it to that Third Party. The Controller will provide further information to the extent that, in view of the nature of the Personal Data, the circumstances under which it is obtained or the use made of it, it is necessary to ensure proper and careful Processing towards the Customer.
5. Paragraph 4 does not apply if communication of the information to the Customer proves impossible or costs a disproportionate effort. In that case, the Controller will determine the origin of the data.
5. RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROCESSING AND MANAGEMENT
1. The Controller is responsible for the proper functioning of the Processing and management of the Personal Data.
2. The Responsible Party ensures that appropriate technical and organizational measures are taken to protect against any loss or any form of unlawful Processing of Personal Data.
6. SECURITY OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The employees of Fitness-box.nl have a duty to maintain the confidentiality of the Personal Data of which they become aware, except insofar as a statutory regulation obliges them to report or the necessity for communication arises from their task.
7. STORAGE AND DELETE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data that is no longer necessary for the realization of the purpose for which it was processed, will be deleted as soon as possible, unless this data has to be retained for longer due to legal obligations.
2. In any case, personal data of a Customer will be kept no longer than one year after the termination of the relationship between Fitness-box.nl and the Customer, unless this data must be kept longer in connection with legal obligations.
3. Deletion of Personal Data implies destruction of the Personal Data or processing such that it is no longer possible to identify the Customer.
8. CUSTOMER RIGHTS
1. Without prejudice to the provisions of the Wbp, each Client has the rights as formulated in the following articles.
2. There are no costs for the Client to exercise the aforementioned rights and he can be assisted by an advisor in exercising those rights.
9. RIGHT TO ACCESS
1. The Client has the right to contact Fitness-box.nl freely and at reasonable intervals with the request to inform him whether personal data concerning him are being processed. Rentfitness.nl informs the Client in writing as soon as possible - but no later than four weeks after receipt of the request - in writing whether Personal Data concerning him is being processed.
2. If data of the relevant Customer have been processed, Fitness-box.nl will provide the Customer as soon as possible - but no later than four weeks after receipt of the request - in writing with a complete overview of the processed data, with information about the purpose or goals. of the data processing, the data or categories of data to which the processing relates and the origin of the data. If the Client so wishes, announcements will also be made about the logic underlying the automated processing of data concerning him.
3. An important interest of the Client may entail that Fitness-box.nl complies with the Client's request in a form other than in writing. This form is adapted to the interests of the Customer.
4. Fitness-box.nl can refuse to comply with a request, insofar as this is necessary in the interest of:
(a) the prevention, detection and prosecution of criminal offenses;
b) protecting the Client or the rights and freedoms of others.
10. RIGHT TO IMPROVEMENT, COMPLETION AND REMOVAL
1. The Client may request the Controller to correct, supplement, delete or shield him with regard to Personal Data if they are factually incorrect, for the purpose or purposes of the processing are incomplete or irrelevant or otherwise in processed in accordance with a statutory regulation. The request contains the changes to be made.
2. The Controller will inform the Customer in writing within four weeks of receipt of the request whether - or to what extent - it complies with it. A refusal is motivated.
3. The Responsible Party ensures that a decision to improve, supplement, remove or protect is implemented as soon as possible.
4. If the Responsible Party has corrected, supplemented, removed or protected the Personal Data, the Responsible Party will notify the Third Party to whom the data has been previously provided, as soon as possible, unless this proves impossible or disproportionate effort. costs.
5. The Controller will provide the applicant referred to in paragraph 1 of this article, if requested, with details of those to whom he has made the notification.
11. AMENDMENTS AND ADDITION TO REGULATIONS
1. Changes in the purposes for and the method of Processing of Personal Data as regulated in these Regulations, as well as changes in the security obligations or other changes to what is regulated in these Regulations, must lead to an amendment or addition to these Regulations.
2. The amendment of these Regulations will be announced by the Responsible Party to the Customer via its website.
12. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. The Client can submit a complaint to the Controller in the event of disputes regarding the Processing of his Personal Data. The complaint will be handled by the Controller.
2. In addition, the Client can turn to the court in the cases referred to in Article 46 Wbp.
3. In the event of a dispute, the Client can also turn to the Dutch Data Protection Authority with the request to mediate or advise in the dispute between the Client and the Controller.
These regulations can be cited as “Privacy Regulations Fitness-box.nl 2020”.
14. FINAL PROVISIONS
In cases not provided for in these Regulations, the Responsible Party decides, with due observance of the provisions of the law and the purpose and purport of these Regulations.